||Addax Petroleum | Senior Coordinator Subsea Projects - Ref: 05-SD-01 | 2010-01-05
|• Review installation procedures and drawings
• Monitor and support contractor HSE performance
• Act as on-site Company representative supervising activities of offshore installation contractor(s)
• Provide daily reports of contractor activity/progress/issues
• Review contractor cost claims
• Provide reliable latest estimates of schedules and costs
Required Skills & Experience
Tertiary Engineering Qualification
Member of am Internationally recognised professional engineering institute preferred
• Minimum ten (10) years relevant experience with an offshore contractor/service company/vendor/operator
• Must have worked for subsea construction contractor in an engineering and/or supervisory role
• Must have worked in a similar engineering and/or supervisory role for an Operator on subsea development project(s)
• Must have relevant offshore work experience
• Must have worked in an expatriate situation for at least five (5) years
• Good understanding of project management controls and procedures.
• Ability to work under pressure against tight deadlines whilst maintaining a high standard of consistency and accuracy.
• Solid working knowledge of relevant oil and gas industry engineering codes and standards.
• Strong interpersonal skills, able to deal with a broad spectrum of cultural and organisational styles
• Ability to manage interfaces both internally and externally with contractors
• Sound understanding of HSES management systems and the application thereof, particularly with respect to design integrity and safety. Have the ability to organise HAZOPs and prepare safety cases.
• Apt reporting skills with the ability to write well structured and easily understood reports
• Able to prepare presentations for information dissemination
• Fluent spoken and written English.
• Basic computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Project, Lotus Notes, PowerPoint).
• Good communication and team building skills – well able to lead and gain the respect of 3rd parties.
• Ability to improvise/prioritise with little notice without losing attention to detail.
• Proven track record of managing in multicultural situations.
• Self starter, results-driven and focussed on delivery
• Able to hold own ground when challenged but can present a balanced view in putting arguments forward.
Pre-application questions: NO
To apply for this job, add it to your job box or email this job to a friend,
please sign in or register for free.