||Addax Petroleum | Senior Engineer, Planning - Ref: 06-PS-03 | 2009-12-28
|1. Establish and maintain Project Planning and Reporting procedures.
2. Provide input to the establishment and maintenance of a work breakdown structures (WBS’s), including AFE and cost centre numbers, to control and report costs at agreed levels.
3. Establish and maintain appropriate Project control plans and schedules, including gannt charts, S-Curves, resourcing plans and 90 day lookaheads.
4. Monitor actual versus planned progress, highlight / resolve areas of concern and produce recovery plans, forecasts and re-baselines as required.
5. Analyse and propose improvements to schedules, including use of critical path analysis and resource loading.
6. Produce weekly and monthly Project Progress reports.
7. Produce other ad-hoc reports and presentations that may be required by the Project.
8. Review & audit contractors’ planning procedures & reports.
9. Responsible for development and mentoring of at least one National engineer.
Required Skills & Experience
University Degree in an Engineering discipline, although lower qualifications can be accepted where experience levels are demonstrably high and appropriate to job requirements
Full membership of a relevant International Institution preferred
Minimum of 10 years in similar positions in the Upstream Oil and Gas industry.
Experience of Cost Engineering is preferred.
Previous Operator and Nigerian or West African experience preferred
Broad, multi-discipline knowledge and experience of planning and scheduling of offshore on onshore Oil and Gas projects.
Proficient in Primavera
Proficient in MSProject/Word/Excel/Powerpoint/Access
Excellent presentational skills.
Excellent communicator and team player
Highly organised, interactive and methodical.
Comfortable working within a multi-discipline, multi-cultural team environment
Pre-application questions: NO
To apply for this job, add it to your job box or email this job to a friend,
please sign in or register for free.